Sage Summit is the premier annual conference that Sage hosts for its customers and business partners. This year’s conference will be held at McCormick Place in Chicago from July 25th – 28th. With expected attendance of nearly 20,000, Sage Summit 2016 is being touted as the world’s largest gathering of entrepreneurs and small to mid-sized businesses.
There are more than 300 planned sessions and this summit is open to everyone, not just Sage partners. Don’t miss your chance to network and learn; you can even get certified right there at the summit! Register to design and personalize your Sage Summit 2016 experience.
The current line-up of speakers for Sage Summit 2016 is exciting and impressive:
- Stephen Kelly – Sage Chief Executive Officer
- Sir Richard Branson – Founder of Virgin Group
- Zooey Deschanel – Actress, singer-songwriter, and cofounder of HelloGiggles
- Gwyneth Paltrow – Oscar®-winning actress, founder and chief creative officer of goop
- Robert Herjavec – Founder and CEO of Herjavec Group and investor on ABC’s Emmy Award-winning hit show “Shark Tank”
- Daymond John – Founder and CEO of FUBU, star of ABC’s “Shark Tank,” and CEO of Shark Branding
- Ashton Kutcher – Actor, entrepreneur, tech investor, and producer.
- Yancey Strickler – Cofounder and CEO of Kickstarter.
- Evan Carmichael – Entrepreneurial expert
- Todd Connor – CEO and founder of Bunker Labs
- Barry Moltz – Speaker, entrepreneur, consultant, and author
- Justin Packshaw – Cofounder and CEO of De Roemer, explorer, philanthropist, and speaker
Learn more about the featured speakers, agenda, sessions, sponsors, and schedule here.