Yes, Please! With Sage EM (formerly known as Sage X3), It’s Possible
What if we told you that investing in new enterprise software would add value to your company? Boost productivity – and profitability? You’re probably wondering, “Where can I sign up for that?”
It’s as simple as a new ERP system. Sage EM (formerly known as Sage X3) is built for small to medium-sized manufacturing firms. Sage understands the challenges faced by small and growing businesses and has created a robust information system that addresses finance, supply chain, and production needs.
Here’s how Sage EM (formerly known as Sage X3) helps build value, productivity, and profitability in your manufacturing business.
New Enterprise Software Offer Better Value
Older business systems often piece together disparate software packages like a patchwork quilt, stitching them together with custom programming that works – most of the time.
Newer enterprise software such as Sage EM (formerly known as Sage X3) offer comprehensive functions built into the package so that you do not have to fuss with integrations. Not only is finance, supply chain management, and production offered in one software package, but many other needs of a growing manufacturing or distribution business are addressed, too. Human resources, sales, and marketing components may be added to build out your system so that you don’t need custom programming or cumbersome resources to make them all work together.
Newer systems are also designed with the flexibility that manufacturers need. Such systems are cloud-based, delivered over the internet, with data stored and secured on off-premises servers. This negates the need for expensive hardware upgrades and the staff to run and maintain them.
To sum up, the many ways in which newer enterprise software systems offer better value includes:
- More software capabilities in a single package than previously offered;
- Flexible internet-based software that runs on almost any connected device;
- Easier integration with other software for business management needs;
- Reduced investment in hardware;
- Lower staffing costs.
These benefits really add up when considering the cost of maintaining the status quo. New systems may lead to better growth and profitability.
The Benefits of an End-to-End ERP Solution
Comprehensive enterprise software solutions such as Sage X3 offer many benefits in addition to the ones listed above. In addition to lowered costs and better capabilities, manufacturers may also benefit by:
- Reduced ramp up time and faster time to market.
- Increased production at lower costs.
- Improved quality control, product traceability, and other QC methods.
- Better compliance with inventory management rules.
- Improved ability to comply with safety regulations.
- Enhanced supply chain management abilities.
- Higher customer satisfaction levels.
With such a long list of benefits, it’s time to upgrade to Sage EM (formerly known as Sage X3). Sage understands the needs of manufacturers and has even built special modules for manufacturing niches such as food and drink, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, and many other areas.
About Sage EM (formerly known as Sage X3)
Sage EM (formerly known as Sage X3) offers a better way to manage your entire business. From financials through the supply chain and production centers, Sage EM (formerly known as Sage X3) offers a rich, integrated functionality that’s tailored to manufacturing.
Sage EM (formerly known as Sage X3) can help you with:
- Finance: Budgeting, forecasting, fixed asset management and financial reporting are just some of the many areas that Sage EM (formerly known as Sage X3) makes easier and faster.
- Supply chain management: Keep up with demand and ensure efficiencies through real-time monitoring of purchasing, inventory management, customer services and sales.
- Production: Shop floor control, BOM planning, quality control and project management are all included in Sage EM (formerly known as Sage X3). No need to purchase separate modules with a comprehensive, end to end ERP solution.
Versatile cloud deployment means that there is no special hardware to purchase. Sage EM (formerly known as Sage X3) runs on any internet connected device including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and more. Real-time data synchronization also means that whether you’re working in Tokyo or Toronto, you’re seeing the same information in the system as your coworkers.
To learn more, take our Sage EM (formerly known as Sage X3) virtual tour. Contact IWI Consulting Group today. We’d be glad to help you with your Sage EM (formerly known as Sage X3) implementation.
IWI Consulting Group helps businesses gain insights into their operations, inventory, and profitability. We provide software and support for a wide range of industries throughout the Toronto area. For more information, please visit IWI Consulting Group or contact us today.