Read Time: 5 mins
Moving away from your legacy system and adopting a new enterprise resource planning (ERP) management solution can greatly benefit your company. Newer ERP solutions are designed to fully integrate and streamline your business operations, using a variety of applications that work together to let you manage anything from finances, HR, manufacturing, etc., all in one place.
But choosing your new ERP system can be a difficult task, especially with so much out there available on the market. That’s why it’s important to learn more about ERP software and your options before deciding on one. After all, you wouldn’t want to choose a solution only to decide that something else suits your needs better at a later time.
Here are some things to look out for when choosing your next ERP business solution.
When comparing ERP solutions choose the one that offers the most visibility over your business operations. Your solution should provide:
- Scalable operations with multi-tier architecture
- The ability to manage multiple companies in the same database
- Increased transparency with forecasting insights , financial aggregation, and global planning
- Financial tracking that uses analytics to review global projects, accounting, and budgeting
- Assigned user roles with security features and traceability management
In order to run your business operations in compliance with industry best practices, government regulations, and investor expectations, you need to be able to manage financials quickly and effectively. The ERP solution you are considering should offer:
- Simplification management tools that reduce costs
- Personalized dashboards for KPI and business performance monitoring
- An intuitive and easy-to-use HTML5-based-browsing experience
- Multi-legislation functionality for accounting compliance in one instance
- Compliancy with Canadian safety standards
As you grow, your ERP solution should too. Your solution should provide you with flexible management tools that can be adjusted to your ever-changing needs. Some things to look out for include:
- Tools for easy system administration and configuration
- Can be deployed as an on-premise, cloud-based, or partner-hosted system
- An always-on console for complete control all in one place
- Superior flexibility and agility unmatched by legacy systems
- Compliancy with corporate security tools
Ask an Expert Today
As your business software experts IWI Consulting Group can help you determine whether or not the ERP solution you are looking into can check every box listed above. We will make sure that you find a product that will go above and beyond your expectations, enabling you to manage your business with better visibility, simplicity, and flexibility.
IWI is with you from the beginning and beyond; from consultation to implementation, and even afterwards by providing ERP cloud software support and training. You’re never alone when integrating your new ERP software solution, and we will make sure that the process is a smooth and painless one.
We can even customize your ERP solution if it doesn’t have everything you are looking for. So contact us today for a free consultation if you’re looking to upgrade your legacy system to a new ERP solution.