Our Products Links
- Sage X3
- Sage Intacct
- Sage 300cloud
- Other Products
Click to read the FAS - What you need to know White Paper
Read the FAS White Paper
Learn more about Endries International Blueprint for Success
Read more about the Bell & Gosset Success
Tracking fixed assets is a must if you are running a business of any sort and a simple misstep can lead to major penalties. The chances of human error while tracking your assets in Microsoft Excel is a definite possibility so why not take advantage of Sage Fixed Assets and rely on the latest rules and regulations delivered through updated technology.
Sage Fixed Assets increases your bottom line though the following benefits:
- Gain access to more than 50 depreciation methods including MACRS 150 percent and 200 percent (formulas and tables), ACRS, Straight-Line, etc.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations, integrates with popular general ledger systems, and comes with more than 30 out of the box reports.
- Gain the ability to allocate cost and depreciation for an individual asset or groups of assets to more than one funding source, decision making tools to ensure GASB 34/35 compliance, and the ability to create budgetary books for asset budgeting projections.
- Easy-to-use “wizards” walk you through every step of the inventory process, helping to eliminate lost or stolen assets and reduce insurance and, if applicable, tax over-payments.
- Track over 40 fully customizable fields so that YOU can control data entry with notes and images to clearly describe each asset record.
- Tracking integrates seamlessly thus allowing you to track Depreciation and eliminating double entry
- Create custom access profiles with built-in security settings for specific product features and projects
- Look at your organization across all projects at the project, line-item, and transaction level as well as at-a-glance status updates with built-in reports
- Handle expenses easily with the ability to copy, move, and split line items
- Tie project balances to your general ledger with point-in-time reporting
- Import invoices and other purchasing information from your Accounts Payable system
Contact us about how your business can improve productivity, envision success and accelerate growth with Sage Fixed Assets. It’s time to turn your business dreams into reality.