New Release Scheduled for February 2017
Fans of Sage X3 look forward to February 2017 the way children look forward to Christmas because that’s when the newest version is released. Last year’s upgrade was so popular that Sage’s customer base grew by 29% globally. The 2017 update may prove to be their best yet.
Sage X3: Why all the fuss?
If you’re wondering why all the fuss about Sage X3, let’s take a quick look at what it does and how it helps businesses. You may find it’s exactly what you’ve been searching for all these years.
Sage X3, also called Sage EM (formerly known as Sage X3), is a system that supports shared, collaborative business information. The system features centralized data, integrated business processes, mobile access, and more to provide a robust yet scalable suite of business productivity tools.
With Sage X3, you can:
- Save time: Centralized data and resources help you get more done in less time. Check inventory, approve expenses, set reminders, track time, and much more using the convenient on-screen tools.
- Seize opportunities: Enhanced monitoring features let you proactively respond to business needs. Keep an eye on opportunities, risks, and costs.
- Improve efficiency: Integrate your workflows into a single, coherent set of tasks to improve efficiencies.
- Anytime, anywhere access: Take this first-class ERP system with you on the go through mobile access.
Sage X3 offers a great set of business tools for productivity, mobile workforce development, and centralization of tasks that can lead to more business in less time.
New for 2017 in Sage X3
Each year, Sage X3 rolls out some great new features and updates in their products. The newly updated Sage X3 includes updates to its mobile functionality, financial management, reporting, and much more.
- Financial management: You can now add up to nine dimensions (instead of three), simulate automated journal entries, manage third party payments and discounts more easily, and view your company’s finances, easily.
- Integration: Sage Intelligence Reporting has now been integrated into EM (formerly known as Sage X3) Cloud as a core reporting solution.
- Distribution: Distribution improvements include upgrades to the workflow section, lot traceability on subcontractor orders, customer service calendar widgets, and more. New multi-counting within the inventory system enables multiple people to count the same inventory, great for shared resources and projects.
- Manufacturing: Versioning in routings is now incorporated, as well as shop floor tracking improvements.
Mobility has also been improved so you have swift access to all of Sage X3 robust features while you’re on the go. It’s a great tool for growing businesses, easy to expand and add new people and locations to the system as needed.
Businesses Today Run on Data
You may be in the business of manufacturing engine parts, gaskets, or widgets; but what you’re really in the business of is data and information. The information that your company produces leads to improved business insights and better decision-making. When you have the right data at your fingertips, you can act quickly to reduce losses, improve profits, enhance customer service, and improve productivity throughout your organization.
Systems such as Sage X3 provide valuable service to organizations worldwide. Shared data, enhanced collaboration, time-saving methods of handling finances and accounting tasks, and better insight into your business inventory make it easier to make the right decisions that lead to profit and growth.
Switching to Sage X3? Get Help from the Experts
Changing to a new ERP system can be a daunting process. Fortunately, with the right partner by your side, much of the risk and worry is taken out of the changeover.
IWI Consulting Group offers business assistance choosing the right Sage products for their needs and making the switch to a new Sage process. We can help you convert your company’s systems into a single, integrated solution that supports your business and enhances productivity.
Contact us today for a consultation.