The essential duty of every member of our sales force is to generate interest in our product line through a variety of initiatives.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our growing sales team. You may possess a proven sales record, or seek a new and exciting career in this dynamic environment and industry. Your innovative sales skills, confidence, and enthusiasm will embody the environment that we continue to foster through our ongoing education and training program. You will strive to succeed in a competitive and positive team environment.
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills and qualifications:
- The ability and motivation to be prepared to work on the telephone every day.
- Have previous cold calling / telemarketing / direct sales experience.
- Knowledge and use of a PC and MS Office ™ applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Accpac ERP & CRM.
What would my responsibilities and expectations be?
- Proactive outbound sales calls to new prospects with a view creating sales opportunities.
- Lead tracking and follow-up as required.
- Build and sustain a high volume of sales activity and high level of customer satisfaction.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales activity goals.
- Conduct research on networking and tradeshow opportunities, as well as our competitors.
- Conduct background research on prospective customers.
- Perform other business initiatives in support of the overall sales function.
Send us your resume to: email@example.com and be sure to include “Sales Associates” in the subject line.
We wish to thank all the candidates for the applications and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.