What’s new in the world of Sage 300 for 2017? Sage 300 offers a powerful ERP system to help your business achieve its goals in 2017. If you’re new to the world of Sage 300, download our free white paper to learn more.
Sage 300: New for 2017
One reason customers love Sage software so much is that the company really listens to customer feedback and each upgrade reflects customer requests and input. Sage 300 is no exception. The 2017 updates include numerous features to increase productivity and save time.
- Mobility enhancements: Eighteen additional web screens and enhanced layout make it easier to use Sage 300 on your mobile devices. Optimized entry field layout makes it easier to enter information on your mobile device.
- Optimize and forecast inventory: Enhancements to this popular feature in Sage Inventory Advisor Basics use color-coded models for easier inventory management, enhanced graphs and charts, and more to help you assess current inventory and manage existing assets efficiently. Measure lead time performance, supply performance, and more.
- Batched credit card processing: Pre-authorize credit cards and process multiple invoices and customers easily. It’s a great time-saving feature.
Sage 300 for 2017 now works with Payroll version 7.3. The CRM version is also 7.3, with added CRM functions, including easier integration with Outlook. Increase business visibility with notes, links, and more within Sage CRM. Use it to enhance communications, build rapport and relationships with customers, and develop your lead pipeline.
The Future of Sage 300
The new Sage 300 2017 features promise to add even more to the robust Sage package. With advancements in many areas of computing, especially cloud-based applications, customers have even more to look forward to from Sage in the future.
Some ideas in the works with the Sage team include:
- New order entry screens
- Updated invoice screens
- Accounts payable automation and integration
- Core financials
- E-invoicing integration
- Bank feeds
- New Sage CRM integration
- Accounts receivable customer and documents inquiry
- Online backup and enhanced cloud-based features
These features may be rolled out periodically in 2017, or in a major upgrade later this year. The company hasn’t confirmed a schedule, so we have to be patient and wait for the information as it becomes available. For those of us who are fans of the robust capabilities of Sage 300, waiting is the hardest part.
Affordable Business Management with Plenty of Room to Grow
One of the best attributes of Sage 300 is that it is both affordable and scalable. There’s plenty of room to grow with Sage 300. It’s easy to add users and locations to the basic product. If your company expands internationally, you can also add additional language capabilities, multicurrency options, and more.
Sage 300 also connects your business so that all points of information flow into one source. There’s no more scrambling for updates, calling around to multiple locations for information, or wondering when the email with the report will come through. It’s all in one system so that someone in one location can enter the information and an employee halfway across the country can access it. It’s a great way to improve operational efficiency across your company.
Learn More About Sage 300 from IWI Consulting Group
IWI Consulting Group offers businesses assistance choosing the right Sage products for their needs. We can help you convert your company’s systems into a single, integrated solution that supports your business and enhances productivity.
Over 45,000 mid-market businesses in 150 countries using Sage 300 can’t be wrong. Contact us today for a consultation.